top of page
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. PARENT RESPONSIBILITY: On initial class day, please sign our waiver form at the front desk in the lobby. Please AVOID parking in our drive-through as that is dedicated for a 10-second drop off only. Please also sign in on our kiosk located next to the gym entrance in the lobby. Athletes can remove shoes/jackets in our cubby area located right inside the gym on the right wall. Please have athletes' hair pulled back, wearing a leotard or flexible attire tucked in, & include a LABELED water bottle for hydration. Please NO jeans or belt buckles as they can rip and tear gym equipment or spotting coaches.
2. MAKE-UP CLASS: We do not offer make-up classes however, we do encourage students to use their open gym punch pass as a way to make-up missed classes. No discounts/refunds will be granted if the athlete is unable to participate in their regular class.
3. BILLING & PAYMENT OPTIONS: Non-refundable Annual $50 Registration Fee/Athlete. Semester tuition is discounted, or monthly processing can be accepted via credit card, bank, or check/cash. Checks should be made out to 'Red Peak Gym.' Cash is discouraged, but acceptable only IF provided in an envelope, with the athlete's name, date, and the dollar amount listed on the front to ensure accurate transfer of payment.
4. Dates of Service and/or Closure Dates:
CLOSURE DATES during "Fall Semester" include:
*Labor Day (Sept, 4)
*UEA Fall School Break (Oct. 20-23, Fri-Mon)
*Thanksgiving Break (Nov. 22-25, Wed-Sat)
*Christmas Break (Dec. 21, 2023 - Jan. 2, 2024, Thurs-Tues)
CLOSURE DATES during "Winter Semester" include:
*New Year's (1/1--1/2/2024, Mon-Tues)
*March Break (3/13--3/16/24 Wed-Sat)
*Spring Break (4/1- 4/6/24, Mon-Sat)
CLOSURE DATES during "Spring/Summer Semester" include:
*Memorial Day (5/27/24, Mon)
*Juneteenth (6/19/24, Wed)
*Independence Day (7/4/24, Thurs)
OPEN DATES during "Fall, Winter & Spring/Summer Semester" include:
*MLK Day (1/15/24, Mon)
*President's Day (2/19/24, Mon)
*Last day of Iron County School District (5/26 - 5/27/23, Fri & Sat)
*Veteran's Day (11/11/23, Sat)
The "fall semester" goes from beginning August through end of December. The "winter semester" will run from beginning January through end of April. "Spring/summer semester" go from May-July. Fall semester includes a Christmas showcase, where the athletes highlight their skills for guests. Winter semester includes a MEDAL & SHOWCASE event for family & friends. Summer camps occur in conjunction to our weekly class options.
5. ATTIRE: Please wear flexible attire. Any restrictive or loose articles of attire, including loose t-shirts, big hoop earrings/jewelry, or jeans, may cause risk of injury to the athlete or spotter. Athletes will be asked to remove dangerous attire.
6. DISCOUNTS: A 5% discount applies to all 2nd+ classes and/or 2nd+ athletes.
7. Cancellation/Termination: We require a 1-month written notification of termination to properly remove you from billing and open your athlete's spot up online. Most athletes are enrolled in "rolling semesters" meaning they continue services from season to season until customer notifies business 30-days before withdrawing from our services. This means billing will continue with customer exponentially until customer notifies Red Peak of a desire to stop services. (Emails preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our iClass app. Texts can be accepted. Phone calls or in-person communication with the coach will not be accepted, as we require written documentation.
bottom of page