Questions & Answers:
1. PARENT RESPONSIBILITY: Please drop off child preferred in parking lot behind the building for athlete/parent safety on Industrial Rd. Athlete entrance & wait zone is preferred through the door to the left, where athletes can remove shoes/jackets and wash hands upon entrance and exit. Have hair pulled back, wear flexible attire tucked in, & include a LABELED water bottle for hydration. Please NO jeans or belt buckles as they can rip and tear gym mats or spotting coaches.
2. MAKE UP CLASS: We typically do not allow make-up classes. If however there is availability, we can offer it up to 2 weeks after date of missed class. A text to Kari Louthan will be required prior to missing class in order to participate in any make-up class provided class availability. No discounts/refunds will be granted if the athlete is unable to participate in their regular class.
3. BILLING & PAYMENT OPTIONS: Non-refundable Annual $40 Registration Fee ($25 after January). Semester tuition is preferred, but monthly Venmo or checks are permissible, with a $2/mo processing fee added. Checks should be made out to 'Red Peak Gym.' Cash is discouraged, but acceptable IF provided in an envelope, with the athlete's name, date, and the dollar amount listed on the front to ensure accurate transfer of payment.
4. Dates of Service and/or Closure Dates: Closure dates include Labor Day, UEA Fall & Spring Break, the week of Thanksgiving, & part of December. This year we will resume classes on Jan.6th. We are OPEN on MLK Day & President's Day. The program will run through April 20-25th, 2021. The last class will include a MEDAL & SHOWCASE event for family & friends, after-which the program will take a 3-month break from regular classes. (Summer camps may be an option.) Classes will resume near the beginning of August, with new annual registration fees due at that time.
5. ATTIRE: Please wear flexible attire. Any restrictive or loose articles of attire, including loose t-shirts, big hoop earrings/jewelry, or jeans, may cause risk of injury to the athlete or spotter. Athletes will be asked to remove dangerous attire.
6. DISCOUNTS &/OR REFERRALS: Referral Discount= a 1-time $5 off your bill/athlete. Family Discount= $5 off 2nd+child. FREE registration for any family members after the 1st 2 athletes. NO deductions from tuition will apply if class is cancelled due to a holiday. Semester tuition is based off an average of 4 visits/month. Classes are subject to change or cancel based on total attendance.
7. Cancellation/Termination: We require a 1-month written notification of termination (via email or hand-written & signed) to receive any refunds to ANY/ALL classes. (Texts & phone calls, or in-person communication with a coach will not accepted as proper documentation. Failure to provide proper notification will result in a 1-month tuition charge the customer will be responsible for.