Questions & Answers:
1. PARENT RESPONSIBILITY: On initial class day, please sign our waiver form in the parent waiting area or front desk. Preferred parking is behind the building for athlete/parent safety from the busy Industrial Rd. Athlete entrance & wait zone is through the door to the LEFT, where athletes can remove shoes/jackets and wash hands upon entrance and exit. Have hair pulled back, wear leotard or flexible attire tucked in, & include a LABELED water bottle for hydration. Please NO jeans or belt buckles as they can rip and tear gym mats or spotting coaches.
2. MAKE UP CLASS: Make up classes are generally only offered during the spring & summer. We typically do not allow make-up classes during the fall/winter. If there is availability however, we can offer it up to 2 weeks after date of missed class. No discounts/refunds will be granted if the athlete is unable to participate in their regular class. A text to Kari Louthan or notification of absence via our iClass Pro app, will be required prior to missing class in order to participate in any make-up class, per availability.
3. BILLING & PAYMENT OPTIONS: Non-refundable Annual $40 Registration Fee. Semester tuition is discounted, or monthly processing can be accepted via credit card, bank, or check/cash. Checks should be made out to 'Red Peak Gym.' Cash is discouraged, but acceptable IF provided in an envelope, with the athlete's name, date, and the dollar amount listed on the front to ensure accurate transfer of payment.
4. Dates of Service and/or Closure Dates: Closure dates during "fall semester" include Labor Day (9/6/21), UEA Fall Break (10/25/21), the week of Thanksgiving, & part of December. During the Winter "semester," we will resume classes on MON, Jan. 3rd 2022. We are OPEN on MLK Day & President's Day. The gym is closed during 3/11 -- 3/15/22 for teacher days. We are closed for Spring Break April 11-16th, 2022. The "winter semester" will run through April 30th, 2022. The last class will include a MEDAL & SHOWCASE event for family & friends, after-which our "spring semester" will begin May-July (which are normal weekly classes on the winter schedule, followed by Summer camp (daily instead of weekly) class options begin in conjunction with weekly classes. "Fall semester" begins in August, 2022.
5. ATTIRE: Please wear flexible attire. Any restrictive or loose articles of attire, including loose t-shirts, big hoop earrings/jewelry, or jeans, may cause risk of injury to the athlete or spotter. Athletes will be asked to remove dangerous attire.
6. DISCOUNTS: A 5% discount applies to all 2nd+ classes and/or 2nd+ athletes.
7. Cancellation/Termination: We require a 1-month written notification of termination to properly remove you from billing and open your athlete's spot up online. Failure to provide proper notification will result in a 1-month tuition charge the customer will be responsible for. (Texts & phone calls, or in-person communication with a coach will not accepted as proper documentation.